Graduate (or relevant experience)
Are you that ‘one-in-a-million’ Graduate/experienced Videographer that is bursting with creative ideas and determined to stand out from the crowd?
Would you like the chance to work in a team that is literally changing the world we live in?
Our thought-leading and industry pioneering team is searching high and low for a skilled, dynamic and all-round awesome videographer to join our not-for-profit, small (in physical size) but global (in reputation and reach) organisation!
The Green Earth Appeal is an international tree planting partner of the United Nations Environment Trillion Tree Campaign, working to offer opportunity, education, food and income to communities across the developing world.
Our team works in partnership with businesses to enhance their corporate and social responsibility by encouraging them to support communities across the developing world!
Our videographer will often be working across the UK filming promotional material on behalf of the Green Earth Appeal and our partners and will occasionally work overseas. Our team has recently returned from a trip to Tanzania where we gathered material for a feature-length promotional video of the tree planting projects which The Green Earth Appeal funds there.
By joining our team, you will showcase your videography and editing skills to recognised brands, which we are proudly in partnership with – whilst helping us change the planet we live on!
Having already worked to produce video content for the likes of Marco Pierre White, Rossopomodoro, and Caesars Entertainment – we are now looking to bring our video production completely in-house and take our content production to new levels – all with the help of somebody outstanding… could that be you?
Here is your calling to join a team of awesome professionals, who never take no for an answer, and don’t see problems, only solutions. A team who strive to be better every day – and encourages each of its members to develop continually.
There is massive opportunity for the right candidate to take trips to our community projects in developing countries, enjoying travelling the world whilst helping to change it – all with your superb videography skills!
To fit in with the team, the successful candidate will be imaginative, creative, tenacious and will look to impress in everything they do.
The successful applicant will set expectations and go above and beyond those expectations every single day – in order to fit in with and keep up with their colleagues.
Are you a hard-working and smart-thinking, video-making superstar? If so, you belong with us!
Remember, this is your time to stand out from the crowd!
You should have in-depth and demonstrated experience with the following:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Green screen at industry standard level
You will have a degree (2:1 or above) in a Videography related subject/or have relevant experience in the field, as well as being able to show evidence of the following:
- A thorough knowledge of video systems and technologies
- The ability to organise and back up data
- Technical competency with camera equipment and audio recording equipment
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain ideas and plans
- Experience with making short social media videos, as well as feature length videos
- Practical video production experience (lighting, camera, sound)
- A meticulous and organised approach to work
- Knowledge of all social media channels
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problems
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Business skills and commercial awareness
- The ability to work both in a team and alone and to manage your own workload
- Career motivation and a willingness to continue to further develop your knowledge and skills
- You will be responsible for:
- Producing content for partners, as well as internal promotional content for websites and social media channels
- Producing creative ideas on how to delight our partners with video content
- Liaising with partners to plan filming and to deliver content
- Producing call sheets (and sticking to them)
- Executing and directing both filming and editing of content
- Spending time both on-site at partner locations (UK & overseas) and in the office.
- The production of all still and moving images optimised for our social media channels & website with the aim of achieving maximum customer engagement
- An intense attention to detail
- A desire to produce stunning work under tight deadlines
- A no-fear of change attitude
- The ability to rapidly shift focus depending on our business requirements
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to exceed expectations
- An up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and advances
- A desire to impress the team, our partners, and yourself
- An AWESOME mindset!
As this is the first inhouse video production position in our fast-growing organisation, therefore the potential for progression is unlimited.
November 14, 2018
December 19. 2018
Summerseat, Bury, Greater Manchester, UK
£18,000 – £25,000 + Bens (Gym membership & Health Insurance)
To apply for this role:
To apply for this role, complete the form below, and upload a CV in the form of a PDF document, featuring a cover letter: